17/08/2010

Une autre voix/e pour la nature - Protéger les zones humides

Il m'a fallu 80 heures pour dessiner, tisser et assembler un Kaléidoscycle porteur d'un message de Ramsar: combattre le changement climatique; protéger; entretenir les zones humides; pour le bien du monde de demain.

Another beader's voice for nature - Save the wetlands

It took 80 hours to draw, bead and assemble Ramsar's Kaleidoscycle message: fight climate change; take care; of wetlands; for tomorrow's world.


4 commentaires:

Eva Maria Keiser a dit…

Fabulous design and beadwork. Your works are so inspiring! May you have a wonderful 2011

Cath Thomas a dit…

Dear Eva,
Many thanks for your kind words, which I hadn't read earlier!

gwenbeads a dit…

Oh, what a great design. I have another version of one of these types of hexa-flexagon thingies sitting on my bead board waiting to be turning into something. Your solution is extraordinary! I love it!

Cath Thomas a dit…

Thanks so much Gwen, I hope you will soon show your hexa-flexagon thingies! I am very admirative of your work, as well as Eva's. I feel like I am in very good company on the web

Blog Archive/Archive de blog